Every season I like to make a list of things that I want to see and do. I have been waiting for winter to be done for so long… and now that’s its spring I am so happy to be writing my spring bucket list. So here are 10 things to do this spring in Toronto!
10 Things To Do This Spring In Toronto
1. See the Cherry Blossoms: Every year I regret not going to see the Cherry Blossoms in Toronto but this year I am going to make sure that I do! The peak bloom is expected to be late April or early May! You can see these gorgeous cherry blossoms in High Park and I am so excited to go this year. Make sure that you bring your camera!
2. Go to the Toronto Coffee & Tea Expo: On April 14-15 Toronto will be having a coffee & tea expo at Evergreen Brickworks. This is a fun event to go to if you like coffee, tea, or both!
3. Go to Spring Beer Fest: On May 19-20, Toronto will be hosting a Spring Beer Festival. Beer, Food, and Spring vibes on the May Two Four Long Weekend; sounds like the perfect event!
4. Celebrate Victoria Day: Victoria Day (May 21) is the perfect day to relax, eat, drink, and see fireworks with family or friends! Evergreen Brickworks is returning with their “Brewers Backyard” with a lineup of Ontario beers. The event is free and is all ages.
5. Go see a Blue Jays Game: Now that the blue jays season has begun, its the perfect time to go watch a game. If you have kids, its a fun and inexpensive sporting event to take them too!
6. Go to the Toronto Zoo: Since the weather is slowly getting nicer out, it is a great time to go on a date to the Toronto Zoo. Since we’ve been cooped up indoors all winter, we need to get out and explore! This would be a fun weekend excursion.
7. Go to a Farmers Market: Spring makes me crave fresh fruit & vegetables so what better place to go then a farmers market? Not only are the fruit & vegetables fresh and delicious but you are also helping to support local farmers, which is great!
8. Explore a new area in Toronto: This is one of the main things I want to start doing this spring/ summer. I want to explore different areas in Toronto such as The Beaches, High Park, Distillery District, Yorkville, and so on! I want to go to the shops, cafes, restaurants, and spend the day in each of these different areas.
9. Taste of Little Italy: On June 16-18 Toronto will be celebrating its taste of little Italy which is a street festival celebrating Italian heritage. There will be good food, drinks, and live music!
10. Discover a new walking trail: Spring is the perfect time to get outdoors and get some exercise. Try out a new walking or biking path this spring. It will inspire you to want to exercise and enjoy the nicer weather!
Those were 10 things that you can do this Spring in Toronto! I hope that you enjoyed this list and let me know what you like to do in the Spring in the comments down below.
Thanks for reading.